Monday, April 13, 2009

WCQF Schedule

This may be the only "value-add" that More Teeth Than You can provide over every other Sharks blog on the interwebs:

Sharks vs. Ducks Schedule

Print this out and stick it up in your work box (i.e. cubicle). Or your bathroom (if that's where you normally conduct "your business")...

All times and channels are strictly Bay Area. Feel free to break out your favorite Sharpie® and modify as necessary. Sorry 'bout the TBDs, but I can only work with what they give me...

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the schedule. i printed and posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, baby. Seems like the whole "let's move the shit talking to the blog instead of email" has registered as a big fail.

    Sometimes I wonder if anybody cares...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in for caring too. This is currently set as my desktop picture.

    Awesome stuff man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Plank! I plan to make 3 more of these...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got one hanging on the outer wall of my cube with scores waiting to be updated...

    ReplyDelete